Friday, August 24, 2012

Working Saturday - through the eyes of an angry employee 



Going to work on a Saturday? Yikes! That too for a recruitment drive.  What can be worse?
Well getting up previous night at 1 am due to nasal congestion and feeling feverish and then not being able to sleep for next 2 hrs and then being woken up by a toddler crying for milk. How about that?

Why do IT companies do this to their employees? First you don't pay us right(compared to market average), then you expect us to spend 9.15 hrs in office even when we are on bench and worst of all you call us for a recruitment drive to convince/evaluate other people to get employed in this company? Where is the motivation dude?and then you don't even assure us that we'll get a day off for a working Saturday!

Well right now I so hate waiting for the company bus to take me to office. Why would I waste my gas for this stupid-unwanted- forced auto nominated exercise? And this is what I can do to you in return. At the least! My anger in words.  Enjoy! 

I feel a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment